Eric Worrell is a Professional Real Estate Inspector, licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission, License number 10265.
- Texas Real Estate Commission Professional Inspector License # 10265
- Associate Member of the Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors (TAREI)
- Building Safety Professional Member International Code Council (ICC)
- Subscribes to the standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- 15 years building experience
- Affiliate Member Galveston Association of Realtors
- Affiliate Member Houston Association of Realtors
- Eric has home inspection experience in the following communities
- Eric is a Galveston Home Inspector. From 150 year old houses to brand new
beach or canal houses, he has seen it. He is knowledgeable about the specific
problems associated with each, such as old knob and tube wiring that has
been tampered with or improperly placed below insulation, loss of brick
mortar on support piers, asbestos roofing tiles and dry rotting roofing paper,
rusting windstorm tie downs, rusting equipment, bulkhead and deck failures
of all kinds, railing requirements and more.
- Eric is a Surfside Beach Home Inspector. He is familiar with all the aspects of
home inspection unique to this community, including the use of spring loaded
check valves on plumbing stacks, the common problems of rust associated
with being near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Eric is a Lake Jackson Home Inspector. He has experience with small and
large houses, old and new houses, and the common conditions concerning
building in this area.
- Eric is an Angleton Home Inspector. From Danbury to downtown Angleton,
Eric knows what it takes to build a good house.
- Eric is a Clute Home Inspector. Eric has been inspecting houses in Clute, and
is familiar with the types of houses, foundations, soil.
- Eric is a Freeport Home Inspector, and has inspected many homes in
Freeport, including new and old homes. He understands the types of
foundation problems that can be encountered in this
- Eric is a Brazoria County Home Inspector. Living in Pearland, Eric has
inspected many rural houses and associated structures, including barns,
shops, and storage buildings. He is familiar with the unique problems facing
rural areas, including the sometimes lack of code requirements and inspection
- Eric is an Alvin Home Inspector. Eric has been doing business in Alvin since
becoming a professional home inspector. He has inspected many houses in
this area and the surrounding rural areas, and is knowledgeable about
common foundation problems in the Alvin Area.
- Eric is a Pearland Home Inspector, and is a resident of Pearland. He has also
done many of the older pier and beam home in the older part of town and
- Eric is a Rosharon Home Inspector. He is familiar with types of construction
practices and problems that might be encountered in this area, including lack
of codes and code enforcement.
- Eric is a Missouri City Home Inspector. He has been inspecting houses in
Missouri City , and understands the problems that are commonly associated
with buildings in this area.
- Eric is a Sugar Land Home Inspector who has been inspecting houses in
Sugar Land, Stafford, Missouri City, First Colony, Greatwood, and Olympia
Lakes. He has completed many home inspections in this area that are above
the common Texas inspection requirements. All of his reports are held to the
high standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors, and the Texas
Association of Real Estate Inspectors.
- Eric is a Houston Home Inspector. Eric has completed inspections in several
areas of Houston from the old houses in the Heights to the ordinary houses in
the various suburbs, to the large houses being built inside the loop.
- Eric is a Texas City Home Inspector. From the Chelsea type duplexes in the
old part of town to the new brick veneer houses on the north side of the city,
Eric has completed inspections in Texas City.
- Eric is a LaMarque Home Inspector, and is familiar with the many low
clearance pier and beam structures throughout the city. He has also
inspected many of the concrete slab structures and understands the common
problems that some of them experience.
- Eric is a Santa Fe Home Inspector. He has inspected new brick veneer
structures, and old pier and beam farm houses. He has inspected tract
housing and many custom built homes. Eric is also a Hitchcock Home
- Eric is a Dickinson Home Inspector . He is familiar with the neighborhoods of
Dickinson and understands the problems encountered by foundations in this
high clay soil area. He has done many inspections from Sherwood Forest to
the Hughes Rd area, and downtown. He has also completed many home
inspections in Kemah and Baycliff.
- Eric is a League City Home Inspector and has inspected many houses on both
sides of I-45, including some of the older pier and beam structures in town.
He has completed inspections in South Shore Harbour also.
- Eric is a Webster Home Inspector. He has been performing inspections in the
Webster. He understands the soil conditions and is familiar with the
construction practices in Webster.
- Eric is a Clear Lake Home Inspector, and has performed inspections from
Nasau Bay to Taylor Lake Village during his inspection career. He has seen
the new and the old, and understands the local building practices. He has
also completed home inspections in Seabrook and Shore Acres.
- Eric is a Deer Park Home Inspector. Eric has been inspecting homes in Deer
Park since becoming an inspector. and is familiar with the type of construction
in this area.
- Eric is a LaPorte Home Inspector. He understands the soil in this area and
how it affects the foundations and structures.
- Eric is a Pasadena Home Inspector, and has been inspecting houses in
Pasadena since becoming an inspector. He knows the various neighborhoods,
from the newer subdivisions off Fairmont Parkway to the older in town
structures. He understands the soil in this area and how it affects the
foundations and structures.
That is why superior service with and years of experience Eric can assure you the highest quality of inspections.
I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business as one of your Professional Home Inspectors.
Thank you for your consideration
Eric S Worrell, TREC Professional Inspector #10265
Unique Inspection Services
281 482 0500
281 992 4005 Fax